Public Relations – Government
Reputation Australia is probably best known for Public Relations for Government and we’ve been doing it for the past 30 years. Our PR professionals have worked inside and alongside government at all levels as well as major government organisations.
The team has managed good and bad news incorporating talents in branding, advertising, social media, writing, video production and graphic design. Reputation works with Government in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide and Perth as well as regional centres Australia-wide.
Our consultants are accomplished, senior PR professionals and seasoned journalists with extensive hands-on media management experience. We are well-equipped to develop powerful PR strategies (both online and offline), professionally manage a specific issue – or supply an on-going PR service.
Specifically, we can provide:
- Branding and positioning
- PR planning, encompassing conventional and/or online communication channels
- Crisis Communication advice and support
- Issues management
- Media training, PR planning, speech-writing and presentation skills
- Short-term or on-going media liaison including provision of a dedicated, experienced media spokesperson
- Writing and/or distribution of news releases
- On-going management of a dedicated blog, podcast or vodcast
- Speech writing
- Copy writing for annual reports, brochures, your website or information sheets
- Creation of presentation materials including slide decks, audio or video content
- Corporate videos or video content for your website
- Integrated consultancy to compliment your existing in-house or agency advertising or marketing departments
Our team has a rich resume of experience in Public Relations in the public sector including:
- Primary Industry
- Land and water resources
- Family and community services
- Transport safety and investigation
Brand Strategy for Government
Our Brand specialists collaborate with organisations at management and even board level to develop a strategy built on collaboration with stakeholders. The result is a branding program that audiences can believe in.
Specifically, our services include:
- Brand Auditing & Research
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Brand Naming
- Brand Architecture
- Tone of Voice & Personality
- Market Segmentation
- Community Activation
- Creative Strategy
Blogs, Vlogs and Podcasts
Video and audio content can be applied to great effect as part of an online communications strategy. Reputation Australia can create compelling content using video and audio in a conventional sense and in an online environment. We produce web TV programs, corporate videos, documentaries and specialist training programs for clients worldwide.
Led by veteran TV Producer and Technical Director Chris Young, the team will produce video content for your trade show, presentation, sales package or website to add vibrancy and value.
The team works with government and private sector clients in Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne and indeed in cities and regional centres across Australia.
Training in how to develop PR plans
Our program is designed to transfer our skills into your department or government organisation. The program is part experiential learning and part mentoring. Over time, we can develop the Public Relations skills set of your in-house people. The program includes:
- Getting Coverage – what constitutes a news story?
- Messaging – the most effective thing to say?
- Developing a news release
- ‘Selling in’ a news story – The best approach when taking a story to the press
- Basic media interview skills – the essential knowledge of a skillful media spokesperson
Developing a Public Relations Plan
Ten elements of PR planning from Situation Analysis to budgeting and performance measurement.
The online media space – use of social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter plus monitoring tools to keep in touch with what others are saying about your organisation.
Reputation Australia is led by Steve Cropper, a former TV and Radio journalist, political adviser and Public Relations Director. The team can deliver excellence in Public Relations and reputation management advice and support.
Public Relations and marketing services are offered for Government at locations across Australia:
To discuss how Reputation Australia can support your organisation, please contact us.