Public Relations – Business
Excellent Public Relations Services
Reputation Australia supports you in launching your brands, promoting new or existing products and services. We can deliver digital resources like podcasts, corporate videos and graphic design as well as an extensive range of tailored communication skills development programs.
Our people have managed hundreds of PR and marketing projects for the private sector across many areas such as consumer products, telecommunications, IT, aviation, resources, finance and health.
The team has managed good and bad news integrating talents in branding, advertising, social media, writing, video production and graphic design. Reputation Australia delivers Public Relations for business in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide and Perth as well as regional centres Australia-wide.
Our consultants are accomplished, senior PR professionals and seasoned journalists with extensive hands-on media management experience. We are well-equipped to develop powerful PR strategies (both online and offline), professionally manage a specific issue – or supply an on-going PR service.
Specifically, we can provide
- Branding and positioning
- PR planning, encompassing conventional and/or online communication channels
- Crisis Communication advice and support
- Issues management
- Media training, PR planning, speech-writing and presentation skills
- Short-term or on-going media liaison including provision of a dedicated, experienced media spokesperson
- Writing and/or distribution of news releases
- On-going management of a dedicated blog, podcast or vodcast
- Speech writing
- Copy writing for annual reports, brochures, your website or information sheets
- Creation of presentation materials including slide decks, audio or video content
- Corporate videos or video content for your website
- Integrated consultancy to compliment your existing in-house or agency advertising or marketing departments
Neuroscience tells us that purchasing decisions are mostly subconscious. That makes a strategy that shapes subconscious perceptions a very useful resource.
Our Brand specialists collaborate with organisations at management and even board level to develop a strategy built on collaboration with stakeholders. The result is a branding program that audiences can believe in.
The strategy services are designed to motivate audiences to stay loyal to a brand long after they first arrive.
Specifically, our services include:
- Brand Auditing & Research
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Brand Naming
- Brand Architecture
- Tone of Voice & Personality
- Market Segmentation
- Community Activation
- Creative Strategy
Blogs, Vlogs and Podcasts
Video and audio content can be applied to great effect as part of an online communications strategy. Reputation Australia can create compelling content using video and audio in a conventional sense and in an online environment. We produce web TV programs, corporate videos, documentaries and specialist training programs for clients worldwide.
Led by veteran TV Producer and Technical Director Chris Young, the team will produce video content for your trade show, presentation, sales package or website to add vibrancy and value.
The team works with government and private sector clients in Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne and indeed in cities and regional centres across Australia.
Training in how to develop PR plans
Our program is designed to transfer our skills into your organisation. The program is part experiential learning and part mentoring. Over time, we can develop the Public Relations skills set of your in-house people.
The program includes:
Newsworthiness and Messaging
- Getting Coverage – what constitutes a news story?
- Messaging – the most effective thing to say?
- Developing a news release
- ‘Selling in’ a news story – The best approach when taking a story to the press
- Basic media interview skills – the essential knowledge of a skillful media spokesperson
Developing a Public Relations Plan
- Ten elements of PR planning from Situation Analysis to budgeting and performance measurement.
- The online media space – use of social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter plus monitoring tools to keep in touch with what others are saying about your organisation.
Reputation Australia is led by Steve Cropper, a former TV and Radio journalist, political adviser and Public Relations Director. The team can deliver excellence in Public Relations and reputation management advice and support.
Public Relations and marketing services are offered for companies at locations across Australia:
- OR ANYWHERE ELSE – ONLINE
Contact us to discuss your Public Relations plans.